datalink VPN ?

Marwan Sultan dead_line at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 16 23:38:10 UTC 2006

Hello Gurus,

   After reading the handbook part
   http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/ipsec.html

   I have two questions please,
   I have a dynamic IP in both, my main office and one of the branches
   How i'm going to tell vpn configuration, tunnel gif0 devices that its a
dynamic IP
   and should look for it everytime the ip changes ?
   and if i should use of of any dynamic dns services, how would the
configuration
   take the hostname not the IPs? is it possible?

   Also our internet provider provides a datalink connection between the
office and one of the
   branches without internet (just datalink), (and using two cisco routers
only)
   any hint for freebsd vpn with no internet? maybe the datalink ?

   Marwan Sultan