MySQL and Roundcube Problem - db won't start!

Desmond Coughlan coughlandesmond at yahoo.fr
Fri Oct 13 03:59:23 PDT 2006

  Thanks guys.. it worked.  I still don't know why MySQL didn't start at boot.  That's worrying, 'cos if I get hit by a car on my way home tonight, and the bloke who does IT here knows MySQL even less than I do (no really.. that _is_ possible..)....

  I've printed out the command that I used, and pinned it to the wall next to the machine. :)

  D.

--
Des Coughlan
  coughlandesmond at yahoo.fr

  "Un client de plus, c'est un relou de plus..."