iSCSI support..

Josef Grosch jgrosch at MooseRiver.com
Thu Oct 12 21:16:01 PDT 2006

On Thu, Oct 12, 2006 at 08:37:27PM -0700, Jeff Mohler wrote:
> Freebsd ever hope to have a stable supported iscsi layer?
>
> Thanks for any hints.

I plan to starting testing FreeBSD 6.2 (when it is released) and iSCSI
within the next few weeks. We have seattled on an HP DL360 with a Broadcom
NIC talking to a NetApp. This will be our first pass at iSCSI. Should be
intresting.

Josef

--
Josef Grosch           | Another day closer to a | FreeBSD 6.1
jgrosch at MooseRiver.com |   Micro$oft free world  | Berkeley, Ca.