cheapskate webmail interface

Desmond Coughlan coughlandesmond at yahoo.fr
Mon Oct 9 07:22:02 PDT 2006

Yes, I did everything mentioned in that HOWTO.  Still no luck.  Following someone else's advice, I tried to install Thunderbird on another machine, and connect to the server on port 143.  It failed.

  D.

jan gestre <freebsd.ph at gmail.com> a écrit :

  On 10/9/06, Desmond Coughlan <coughlandesmond at yahoo.fr> wrote:    Yep, I've got that .. I tried logging in, and it took me directly to htdocs/index.html.

  Is it because the db isn't configured properly ?.

  D.

were you able to  install the roundcube database? did you configure db.inc.php?
just follow this howto http://fak3r.com/?p=67 this is the same howto i've used.

hth