Upgrading firmware on Areca RAID card?

Bob Willcox bob at immure.com
Mon Oct 9 06:35:55 PDT 2006

Hi All,

I would like to upgrade the firmware on my Areca ARC-1210 SATA RAID
card. Has anyone out there done this, and if so, do you have any advice
on doing it?

I have downloaded a program called archttp32 that appears to be a
FreeBSD 4.2 32-bit version of the Arec http proxy server but I really
need a 64-bit version (I suppose that would be called archttp64),
preferably build on FreeBSD 6.1 (or thereabouts).

Any tips, pointers, advice, or warnings would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Bob

--
Bob Willcox                       Possessions increase to fill the space
bob at immure.com                    available for their storage.