Information please

CTLD Design Ltd webmaster at ctld.co.uk
Wed Oct 4 06:37:12 PDT 2006

Hi

I have just aquired a server with freebsd on it, the site I want to run on it needs to be able to show php within a html document, using a .htaccess file in the root directory of the site.

I have tried many different ways within the htaccess file but it just keeps trying to download the file, have I wasted my money or is there a work around for this, changing the pages file extension is not an option, the site is currently on an ensim server and works fine for running php within html.

Please advise.

Regards

Neal Fenna

CTLD Design Ltd