getting alerts about system upgrades

Andrew McNaughton andrew at scoop.co.nz
Wed May 31 18:32:26 PDT 2006

On Thu, 1 Jun 2006, Murray Taylor wrote:

> [...]

Helpful I'm sure, but I'm not new to email.

I've got extensive filtering in place, but there's a lot of irregular
stuff that doesn't match rules, and sorting stuff like security-announce
into a separate mailbox would just put it out of sight where it's easier
to miss.

Andrew

Andrew McNaughton           http://www.scoop.co.nz/
andrew at scoop.co.nz          Mobile: +61 422 753 792
                             pgp keyid: 1C7A8CFD
--
"We are trying to figure out how you conduct a war against something
other than a nation-state and how ... you conduct a war in countries