courier-imap pop3 help!

Efren Bravo efrenba at yahoo.es
Wed May 31 11:10:05 PDT 2006

Hi,

I want to authenticate the client's user/pass
against the file /etc/passwd, for that reason I
put authmodulelist="authpwd" inside the file
/usr/local/etc/authlib/authdaemonrc but I get
only this error:

May 31 13:33:33 gw authdaemond:
modules="authpwd", daemons=5
May 31 13:33:33 gw authdaemond: Installing
libauthpwd
May 31 13:33:33 gw authdaemond: Shared object
"libauthpwd.so" not found, required by
"authdaemond"
May 31 13:33:51 gw pop3d: LOGIN FAILED,
user=efrenba, ip=[10.10.10.5]

The file libauthpwd.so doesn't exist in my system
then I changed the authmodulelist param to
authpam but it didn't work.

/etc/pam.d/pop3 lines:
auth    required pam_unix.so   no_warn
try_first_pass
account required pam_unix.so   no_warn
try_first_pass
session required pam_permit.so

What is going wrong?

Thanks,

Efren Bravo.
-----
Fight back spam! Download the Blue Frog.
http://www.bluesecurity.com/register/s?user=ZWZyZW5iYQ%3D%3D