User Access restriction.

GiL A. Virtucio gil at asol.com.ph
Mon May 29 18:33:34 PDT 2006

to restrict users from navigating outside their home directories through FTP
try using an FTP server that support chrooting. you might want to check
proftpd.  http://www.proftpd.org/
it is also included in the ports collection.

hope this helps :)

=================================
Gil A. Virtucio
Janitor/Kolektor/Messenger/Driver