clear and present danger

james dandey jim_dandey at yahoo.com
Sun May 28 22:58:29 PDT 2006

When ever a US DOJ, military or other intelligence officer is involved in stealing from their suspects and using others (potential witnesses) to help with his crime, he is now a clear and present danger.

 This officer has opened themselves up to blackmail/collusion and can be compromised by the  "unbeknown" foreign operative that may have helped with the theft. California (bay area) is rife with these corrupt officers.

 Oh, and when you loosen the exhaust fitting beneath my car so that CO fills the compartment, you are not only trying to silence me but also endangering the lives of others.