[Offtopic] CD art ...

ajm ajm91qw at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 27 11:28:09 PDT 2006

On Thu, May 25, 2006 at 02:03:46PM -0500, Mario Oyorzabal Salgado wrote:
> Hi, i'm newbie using freebsd, i like to print the fron, back and cover
> cd, but don't know where can get it, somebody can help me ?
>
> thank's, my freebsd version 5.4 and 6.1 =).
> greetings

If you mean the cd jewel box inserts, then you could use from the
ports
/graphics/gimp for the artwork
and
/graphics/tgif to put it together
I use tgif to create a template that I fill with my art work.

There is also in the ports, but I have not used it.
/print/kcdlabel
/print/cdlabelgen   (maybe not what you are looking for)
/print/kover

Good Luck...and Welcome to FreeBSD.
--
FreeBSD 6.0-RELEASE i386 GENERIC