Strange messages in mail queue

Nagy László Zsolt nagylzs at freemail.hu
Fri May 26 08:00:04 PDT 2006

Charles Swiger írta:
> On May 25, 2006, at 9:39 AM, Eric wrote:
>> what MTA are you using?  i'm wondering why your server accepted the
>> email in the first place.
>
> Yes, well, that question implies the right direction for a solution:
> you want to reject spam before trying to deliver it, rather than
> accepting it and then being responsible for bouncing it back.
I'm using postfix (the most up to date version from the ports tree). I
did not know that it is bouncing back automatically. :-)
How can I reject those emails before accepting them? I need to whole
body of the message before I can classify it. Are there any other options?

I'm sorry, I know I'm a Lama.

   Laszlo