Spam problem!

Olga Zenkova siro200 at yahoo.com
Thu May 25 07:53:14 PDT 2006

I use sendmail 8.13.3 and gather full log of its work.
I see such strings in it:

<<< RCPT TO: user1 at domain.com
>>> 250 2.1.5 <user1&domain.com>... Recipient ok
<<< RCPT TO: user2 at domain.com
>>> 250 2.1.5 <user2&domain.com>... Recipient ok
<<< DATA
<<< To: user3 at domain.com

where user1, user2 - users names
domain.com - domain name

After that user1 and user2 get spam letters to their
mailboxes with field "To: user3" in it. There are no
user1 or user2 in this field. Is it possible to cut
off these letters? Especially it is difficult to
explain for user1 and user2 why they got letters
addressed not for them.

Thanks!
Olga Zenkova