firefox with flash and java!

Marwan Sultan dead_line at hotmail.com
Tue May 23 16:40:43 PDT 2006

hello everyone!

  I'm really sorry to ask over here, but sick and tired browsing and asking
around.

  I'm on latest FreeBSD 6.1R latest KDE and latest firefox 1.5.3
  I cannot find the flash plugins for Konqueror because no more port for it,
(linux-flashplgin6)

  So i have installed Firefox, now i'm lost, which in port is the flash
plugin?

  I have linux-flashplugin7 installed, linuxpluginwrapper,

  But flash still not workin in firefox, i dont know what to do now?
  Will someone kindly guied me for this? how to install flash, for firefox?
and enable it.

  Also How to install java? on firefox? it would be my next step.

  Is there by any chance away to run flash for Konqueror? or better to
delete this package if im
  having firefox?
  Thanks so much.

  Marwan