NO_RESCUE option in make.conf

vittorio vdemart1 at tin.it
Tue May 23 10:39:30 PDT 2006

I know but:

1) I need more room on the hd of my dual boot laptop.
2) I invariably "dump" FBSD slices & partitions after a successful upgrade on
a separate usb mass storage.
3) from time to time I back up my /home dir on my office lan fileserver (or on
the same usb hd).

Anyway, I'll give RESCUE a second chance (didn't know it was so important.
Gonna read the handbook...)

Ciao
Vittorio