Locale problem after upgrade 5.4 to 6.1

Rafael Aquino freebsd at bsdserver.com.br
Tue May 23 07:27:48 PDT 2006

Thanks a lot! At least now I know that I didn´t do anything wrong.

>From /usr/src/UPDATING:

20050227:
  The on-disk format of LC_CTYPE files was changed to be machine
  independent.  Please make sure NOT to use NO_CLEAN buildworld
  when crossing this point. Crossing this point also requires
  recompile or reinstall of all locale depended packages.

Rafael Aquino

On Mon, 22 May 2006 18:12:39 -0400, Kris Kennaway wrote

--
Rafael Mentz Aquino
BSDServer Ltda.