installing MySQL with FreeBSD pkg_add

John Cruz cruzweb at gmail.com
Sat May 20 09:26:51 PDT 2006

Peter,

cp /usr/local/share/my-small.cnf /var/db/mysql/my.cnf. Have a look at
your new config in /var/db/mysql and make any necessary adjustments.
There's some other configs in /usr/local/share so if you need something
other than the small configuration file copy that one over. All depends
on what you're doing with it.

-John