Kids from Indonesia (sorry, the 1st was wrong!)

Kevin Kinsey kdk at daleco.biz
Wed May 17 12:32:30 PDT 2006

Daniel A. wrote:

>> Hi there, I'm Dean Darmawan and still 18y/o. Well, i get interested
>> with Free BSD, but the main problem are "can this distro Linux
>> recognize my internal modem 56k that I ussally use to get connected to
>> the Internet?" For that kind of reason, i got confuse and step back!!
>> My modem now is D-Link DFM-562IS HSFi PCI Modem. Thanx

> FreeBSD is not a Linux distribution. And yes, it does support your modem.

I googled a bit, but have to ask, since this has to
be new and against conventional wisdom ... how exactly
does FreeBSD support this modem?  It appears to be
Conexant based, not Lucent.

Looking for pointers.

KDK

--
In 1914, the first crossword puzzle was printed in a newspaper.  The
creator received 000 down ... and 000 across.