New FreeBSD logo

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Tue May 16 22:16:00 PDT 2006

In this case though, I am not "just saying a lot of things"

See the following:

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-advocacy/2005-February/001592.
html

"...Unfortunately, the cute FreeBSD daemon is sometimes treated with
misunderstanding in the religious and cultural context. That's why The
FreeBSD Project is announcing a public competition for the new logo ..."

Yes, Chad, we all know you love the new logo.  Just quit rewriting
history
to pretend that religion didn't have anything to do with the change.

Ted