New FreeBSD logo

Adrian Pavone wingot at eftel.com
Mon May 15 11:11:08 PDT 2006

Henry Lenzi wrote:

>> It was, I am sorry to say.  The core developer that pushed for all
>> this said he was tired of when presenting FreeBSD to have to field
>> a bunch of questions by people hung up over the devil image, it
>> distracted from the presentation of the operating system's features.
>>
>> Ted
>>

> You're kidding, right? Say you're kidding.

If only he was.

I say don't be ashamed of Beastie, and if anyone asks, tell them "Hey,
it's our logo. Deal with that how you want to." If anyone still keeps
asking, tell them they are ignorant and kick them out. Should shut up
the rest.

Altough I have been known for being rather blunt with my techniques ...
Blunt but effective though ;)