after upgrade from 6.0 to 6.1

Zimmerman, Eric Zimmerman.Eric at con-way.com
Mon May 15 09:28:17 PDT 2006

> If you followed those instructions, you used the wrong cvsup tag.  Set
the
> tag to:
> *default release=cvs delete tag=RELENG_6_1
>
> in your cvsupfile, and rebuild everything again.
>
>          -Derek

Hi,

You used my page (mikestammer.com) to upgrade. =)

Notice the comment in the standard-supfile says:

# use 'RELENG_6' for STABLE or 'RELENG_6_0' for RELEASE

As others have mentioned, you would use:

*default release=cvs tag=RELENG_6_1

To get FreeBSD 6.1.

I added a note to make it a little clearer:

NOTE: Change the cvs tag as appropriate for what you are trying to do!
IE if you want FreeBSD 6.1 RELEASE, use *default release=cvs
tag=RELENG_6_1 and so on.

The good news is the instructions worked =) Sorry for the confusion

Eric