pptpd with mpd

Oliver A. Rojo oliverrojo at anticogroup.com
Mon May 15 02:17:19 PDT 2006

Hi!

I have a running mpd on my freebsd-5.2.1 linux fw but whenever I connect
my windows client it says "port is closed"

my mpd.conf

default:
    load pptp
pptp:
    new -i ng0 pptp pptp
    set iface disable on-demand
    set iface enable proxy-arp
    set bundle disable multilink
    set bundle authname traxx
    set bundle enable encryption
    set link yes acfcomp protocomp
    set link disable pap
    set link enable chap
    set link keep-alive 10 60
    set ipcp enable vjcomp
    set ipcp ranges 192.168.3.30/32 192.168.3.33/32
    set ipcp dns 192.168.3.2
    set bundle enable compression
    set ccp enable mppc
    set ccp enable mpp-e40
    set ccp enable mpp-e128
    set ccp yes mpp-stateless
    set bundle enable crypt-reqd

mpd.links

pptp:
set link type pptp
set pptp self 192.168.3.1
set pptp enable incoming
set pptp enable originate

on my /var/log/messages, I can't see any mpd logs on it but mpd is running:

ps -fax|grep mpd

42496  ??  Is     0:00.00 /usr/local/sbin/mpd -b

Did I missed something?

--

Oliver A. Rojo

whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error
please notify the system manager. Please note that any views or
opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally,
the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the
 presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any