strange on 'man' command...

Adrian Pavone wingot at eftel.com
Mon May 15 02:15:14 PDT 2006

Tang Ho Yim wrote:

>Hi everyone,
>
>  I am running FreeBSD 6.0-RELEASE-p7. When I type "man xxx" command......it will show the manual twice....is it strange ?
>  I remember that it will show only once before....
>
>  So anyone can help ? Thanks !

Could you be a little more specific about "it will show the manual
twice'? Does it show the manual once and once you close that it shows it
again? Or does it split it horizontally/vertically on your screen? Or
does it run, one after the other, so that you have the "See also" and
similar right before a new manual page at the bottom? Or something else
that I have not described?

Regards,
Adrian