Has the port collection become to large to handle.

Edwin Groothuis edwin at mavetju.org
Sun May 14 04:51:48 PDT 2006

On Sat, May 13, 2006 at 08:49:51PM -0400, Frank Laszlo wrote:
> >under a given measure ( to be decided again by stats )
> >said port is moved to a secondary port group.
>
> Eww, sounds like a good definition of spyware, I could go without people
> knowing exactly what I install and when.

I for one wouldn't mind supporting this project.
You for one would mind.

You can't make everybody happy. And the immediately shouting of the
equivalent of the word "Nazi" doesn't help neither.

Edwin
--
Edwin Groothuis      |            Personal website: http://www.mavetju.org
edwin at mavetju.org    |          Weblog: http://weblog.barnet.com.au/edwin/