Dead tree documentation

Chris Hill chris at monochrome.org
Fri May 12 17:51:59 PDT 2006

On Fri, 12 May 2006, Michael M. wrote:

[snip]

> Any thoughts, advice, pointers?  Anything I missed, especially any
> general UNIX books that might go well with one of the above?

As for general un*x books that are not FreeBSD-specific, the single best
one I've used is _Essential_System_Administration_ by Aeleen Frisch. As
a newbie I found this book enormously helpful and well worth having.
It's published by O'Reilly, and almost certainly available from Amazon
or your local geeky bookstore if you're fortunate enough to have one.

HTH.

Chris Hill               chris at monochrome.org
**                     [ Busy Expunging <|> ]