Access from the internet

Terry Stoner stonerte at gmail.com
Fri May 12 12:49:25 PDT 2006

Hi my name is Terry Stoner.  I just set up a new Firewall, FreeBSD 6.0, and
am having trouble connecting from the internet.  Basically I want to ssh
from work.  I set sshd_config to listen on all interfaces and on port 21,
this port is not blocked outbound from work.  I have ipfilter rules allowing
inbound on this port and interface.  I setup port forwarding on my netgear
router.  When I do a tcpdump I see myself hitting the interface of my
firewall, but sshd is not responding.  I get to my box, but no dice.  Do you
have any suggestions?  I would appreciate it.

Thank you,

Terry Stoner