1 cpu + 2 monitors + 2 keybord/mouse is it possible

Andy Reitz reitz at eecs.cwru.edu
Thu May 11 11:47:34 PDT 2006

On Thu, 11 May 2006, NAOD TSIGHE wrote:

> Hi,
> Is it possible to attach two monitors, 2keybord and 2
> mouse to one PC, by just buying some card that will
> connect with a PC.
>
>  I just want to know if it is possible for me to just
> buy 1 more monitor, a mouse and a keyboard
> so that two students could learn in one pc. and oppen
> two different programes at the same time.

Hi Naod,

Check out this slashdot article:

http://developers.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=04/07/03/1923255&tid=189

I remembered some discussion from a few years back, of some companies
trying to make PCs that had 4 monitors/keyboards/mice for 1 CPU, for use
in place that need super-cheap computers (i.e. Africa). I'm not sure what
came of it, but the stuff that I've found so far was geared towards Linux.

Good luck,
	-Andy.