6.1_RELEASE Install Problem

bc bc3910 at pcisys.net
Thu May 11 13:41:17 UTC 2006

Ok, let's assume for now that something was wrong with the makefile or
there was a glitch in the make/install process.
(I have only updated once before so I have never had to recover from
something like this.)

Would it be ok to simply repeat the entire process, minus the cvsup part?
Is it also possible that I answered some questions wrong in the first
'mergemaster -p' go through?

Should I also .... before I start ....
#cd /usr/src
#make clean