New FreeBSD Logo

Beech Rintoul beech at alaskaparadise.com
Thu May 11 08:38:47 UTC 2006

On Thursday 11 May 2006 00:10, you wrote:
> [...]

You were right about the printing. I had to get something from the printer
this afternoon, so I printed out a copy of the new logo and took it with me.
I ask them how much for 1K CD case inserts. They said it would have to be done
4 color and they would be .30 - .40 ea with setup. And that's not even
including the CD labels themselves. I've had full color brochures printed for
not much more than that. I didn't even bother asking about server stickers.

Beech

Beech Rintoul - Sys. Administrator - beech at alaskaparadise.com
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | Alaska Paradise
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail   | 201 East 9Th Avenue Ste.310
/ \  - Please visit Alaska Paradise - http://www.alaskaparadise.com