7-CURRENT

Giorgos Keramidas keramida at ceid.upatras.gr
Mon May 8 11:27:46 UTC 2006

On 2006-05-08 14:02, Perttu Laine <plaine at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have 7-CURRENT-SNAP009 on one testing computer and I'd like to update it
> to latest 7 sources. So can it be done via cvsup or how can update sources
> to latest? RELENG_7 seems to just delete everything with cvsup...

There is no RELENG_7 tag (yet).  You can change that to just a single
dot character (`.'), and CVSup will pull the HEAD of the CVS branch
for you (which is `CURRENT').

Note that CURRENT is not always buildable and not always stable enough
for production use, though.  Make sure you read and understand all the
stuff explained here:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/current-stable.html