nubie question - Ports - Ruby 1.8.4

Daniel Bye dan at slightlystrange.org
Wed May 3 14:07:02 UTC 2006

On Wed, May 03, 2006 at 09:03:58AM -0500, Zimmerman, Eric wrote:
> [...]

Agreed.  Portmanager is one of the first things I install on any new
machine.  Very simple to use, and not prone to all the 'my pkgdb got
broke' funkiness so often associated with portupgrade.

Dan

--
Daniel Bye

PGP Key fingerprint: D349 B109 0EB8 2554 4D75  B79A 8B17 F97C 1622 166A
                                                                     _
                                              ASCII ribbon campaign ( )
                                         - against HTML, vCards and  X
                                - proprietary attachments in e-mail / \