zope-3.2.0 and plone trouble

Gerhard Schmidt estartu at ze.tum.de
Thu Mar 30 08:08:56 UTC 2006

On Thu, Mar 23, 2006 at 09:34:28AM +0100, Michel Le Cocq wrote:
> Hi, I just install zope-3.2.0 and made it working just well.
>
> Now I wanted to run plone on it so i go to /usr/portswww/plone and type
> make install, and there, it install zope-2.7.8_1 and also python-2.3.5_1
> (i already had python-2.4.2).  My ports list is up to date.
>
> I can't make plone working in zope 3.2 but it work under zope 2.7

Zope 2 and Zope3 are two different Products. Zope3 is a complete new
implemantation and is not backwars compartible with Zope2 software.
Actual Plone runes an Zope up to 2.9 (I Think. I have tested it on Zope
2.8.2)

Bye
	Estartu

Gerhard Schmidt    | Nick : estartu      IRC : Estartu  |
Fischbachweg 3     |                                    |  PGP Public Key
86856 Hiltenfingen | EMail: estartu at augusta.de          |  on request
Germany            | 					|