How to load CAM subsystem

Lee Shackelford lee_shackelford at dot.ca.gov
Wed Mar 29 19:30:02 UTC 2006

Good morning dear FreeBSD enthusiast,
I am trying to install a FreeBSD system for the first time.  I wish to
support a SCSI DVD-RAM.  I have found a bash program that provides a user
interface to use this device for backup, kindly posted by a programmer in
Norway.  It depends on the CAM subsystem.  I am unable to find, in the man
page for this pseudo-device-driver, the acronym to insert into the
configuration file to have it loaded into the operating system.  Any
suggestion is appreciated.  Thank you.  Yours truly, Lee Shackelford