virtusertable blocking seems to have no effect

Glenn Dawson glenn at antimatter.net
Wed Mar 29 05:37:48 UTC 2006

At 09:26 PM 3/28/2006, Mikhail Teterin wrote:
>On Tuesday 28 March 2006 10:09 pm, Glenn Dawson wrote:
>= I use this in my virtusertable:
>= foo at bar.com          error:nouser 550 No such user here
>=
>= but you should be able to change the message half of that with no trouble.
>
>Please, review this thread from the beginning. I want some of the foos to be
>accepted and forwarded, but all other @bar.com addresses to trigger a no-spam
>response.

I saw that, but you had that part right...I thought the only problem
was with getting the reject message to work properly.

Anyway...

This is what I typically do:

foo at bar.com           localaccount1
bar at bar.com           localaccount2
@bar.com              error:nouser 550 No such user here

Note that the order of the entries is important, the catch-all has to
be at the end.  Organizationally, I typically keep all the @bar.com
type entries at the end of the file and group the others before those
in whatever way makes the most sense.

-Glenn

>         -mi

---

"Go that way, really fast.  If something gets in your way, turn."