Cheap FreeBSD hosting?

Robin Vley viper at fx-services.com
Tue Mar 28 16:36:14 UTC 2006

Scott I. Remick wrote:

Scott,

> Hey Tim... my needs are the reverse: lots of storage, low bandwidth. I'm
> already at 2.5GB and slowly growing, but average 200-300MB/month transfer.
> Unfortunately I don't see a plan on your site that fits my needs, but

I never saw any requirement for WHERE this machine should be located,
but we offer webhosting on FreeBSD machines (CPanel control panel). Our
machines are located in Amsterdam. The storage is not the biggest
problem for us, we can always work out some custom package for that if
you're interested in non-US locations.

http://www.fx-services.com

--
Robin Vley