[Fwd: Re: package vs ports question]

Duane Whitty duane at greenmeadow.ca
Mon Mar 27 11:55:25 UTC 2006

Duane Whitty wrote:

> [...]
Hi,

I am sorry but I do not understand what you are trying to ask.  Are you
asking
if  using the ports system will change any software you installed when you
first installed FreeBSD?

I want to make sure that myself and others who may try to answer your
question
understand what it is you are asking.

Sincerely,

--Duane