dependencies

Steven Lake steven.lake at corecomm.com
Sun Mar 26 21:41:05 UTC 2006

         I'm thinking it was ld or something that I used.  It gave the
dependency for a given program, then listed either the path to the file or
said it was "not found".  That's mostly what I'm looking at.  I'm trying to
figure out which dependencies are missing for a given program so I can
figure out what I need to do to fix it.