Not an easy install

beni.brinckman at dommel.be beni.brinckman at dommel.be
Sat Mar 25 15:02:23 UTC 2006

>Why couldn't you guys make a install easy instead of this and that, ok I
>am a newbie and it should be easy, I have installed Ubuntu, it was like
>a dream, smooth as silk, Fedora pretty much the same FreeBSD, its a
>nitemare if you have never done it, I am now reloading windows and then
>putting back Ubuntu, unless someone over there can make it simple even
>for me.
>

>Tim Stevens

It won't happen. The standard answer you will get here is "we don't care about
fancy installers, as long as it's working great" or "if you want it, do it
yourself".

But I suggest that you take a look at pc-bsd (http://www.pcbsd.org/). It is bsd
with a nice and easy installer and a good system for installing programs.

Hope this helps,

Beni.