smb_maperror unmapped error 1:158

Steel City Phantom scphantm at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 24 16:11:04 UTC 2006

i mount with the script because when i tried it with fstab, it would
only mount read only.  even when i specified rw in the options.  i tried
everything i could think of to get write access to it and doing the
script like this was the only thing that worked.

and admin is no problem.  this is a single little winblows box on a home
network.  its purpose in life is to store these files and run quickbooks
thru terminal sessions.  thats it.  im waiting patiently for the wine
crew to get quickbooks running.