business of BSDmall

Greg Barniskis nalists at scls.lib.wi.us
Fri Mar 24 15:35:49 UTC 2006

fbsd_user wrote:
> BSD mall is separate company.
> This questions list has nothing to do with it.

That's very true, but it may be of general interest that the site
has had some service issues. I tried to order some stuff there a
year or two ago and while they did (eventually) answer my repeated
queries about the order, it was not a happy experience for me.

After more than a month of going in circles and getting nowhere, I
had to instruct my credit card company to negate the charges (as the
card had been charged even though my order had not shipped). The
mall folks were nice enough about it when they did finally reply,
but their action on the problem came way, way, way too late to be
considered reasonable.