FYI: Threading Messages Correctly on Thunderbird

Jarrod jofsama at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 24 11:14:52 UTC 2006

Hi Sergey,

Thanks for your help! I experimented with Thunderbird (v1.0.7 -- which
does not have an "In-Reply-To" field) and found that Reply-To apparently
worked, though, as you point out, it is not a perfect solution!

Perhaps Thunderbird 1.5 allows the setting of an "In-Reply-To" field?
Have to give it a try. Out of interest, what mailing program do you use?

Thanks & Cheers,
Jarrod.

PS. freebsd-questions gets too much traffic to turn off digest mode! :)