Trouble searching mailing list archives

Duane Whitty duane at greenmeadow.ca
Sat Mar 18 10:15:32 UTC 2006

fbsd_user wrote:
> I use this http://freebsd.rambler.ru/  lags 15 min behind what is
> posting to the list
>

> ***********************************
> The archive at gmane seems quite useful and it's searchable here:
> http://search.gmane.org/?query=&email=&group=gmane.os.freebsd.questi
> ons&sort=relevance&DEFAULTOP=and&xP=compat5.&xFILTERS=Gos.freebsd.qu
> estions---A
>
> It's fast too.  (Sorry about the long URL).
>
> -

Hi,

Many thanks to everyone.  I now consider myself
well armed for current and future information
searching.  It never hurts to have more than one or
two ways to find something.  It also looks as though
some of this information is applicable to more than
the FreeBSD lists.

Thanks for sharing your techniques and even more
importantly your time.

Sincerely,

Duane Whitty