Mail client like mulberry

Paul Schmehl pauls at utdallas.edu
Tue Mar 14 17:16:00 UTC 2006

--On Wednesday, March 15, 2006 2:42 AM +1100 Norberto Meijome
<freebsd at meijome.net> wrote:

> On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 08:06:20 -0600
> Paul Schmehl <pauls at utdallas.edu> wrote:
>
>> Now that Cyrusoft has gone out of business, does anyone know of a
>> mail client that has the New Messages feature of Mulberry?  I need to
>> find a replacement, and Thunderbird and Evolution aren't it.
>
> What does this "New Messages" feature do?

It's like Favorites, except it only displays folders that have new messages
in them.  I have so many folders that it's a real PITA to have to scroll
through 20 that have no new messages in them just to get to 10 that do.

It also needs to be SMIME/PGP aware and handle IMAP gracefully (according
to the RFCs, not like MS crap.)

Paul Schmehl (pauls at utdallas.edu)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
University of Texas at Dallas