Unable to build or update vcdimager

Matthew D. Fuller fullermd at over-yonder.net
Sun Mar 12 18:42:32 UTC 2006

On Sun, Mar 12, 2006 at 10:51:32PM +0900 I heard the voice of
Norikatsu Shigemura, and lo! it spake thus:

> +  to the latest versions.  Please remove the following entries
> +  manually from $PREFIX/info/dir before upgrading them to
> +  vcdimager-0.7.23_2 (and later) and dirmngr-0.9.3_2 (and later)
> +  respectively.

I don't think that's right.  I DID remove them.  The problem is that
when doing the 'make install', the program's own installation process
installs then, THEN the bsd.ports.mk's INFO= process tries to install
them again and blows up.

Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd at over-yonder.net