ENOUGH ALREADY!! [WAS: Re: Where am I? :)]

David Stanford dthomas53 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 07:17:02 PST 2006

Not entirely sure why you're upset about receiving too much mail on a
mailing list, but I would have thought the "Haven't been able to make world
in about a year" message from 2/21 that has continuously been diagnosed for
the past few weeks would have certainly gotten to you before this one did
from 3/3.

Just kidding, though. :)

-David