Problems with SCSI

Rod Person rodperson at adelphia.net
Sat Mar 4 08:22:41 PST 2006

On Saturday 04 March 2006 10:49 am, David LeCount wrote:
> Know any other
> settings that could be disabling it? Thanks.

Well, after I did what I did everything worked. But if your not seeing any
SCSI devices then there is something else up.

As said. I'd double check the SCSI connection. I'd look into the SCSI adapter
setting which are seperate from the BIOS, mine is accessed by CTRL+C.

Do you see SCSI adapter messages after the BIOS Post and before the FreeBSD
boot process?

--
Rod Person

http://www.opensourcebeef.net