Recommended Web Mail software

wc_fbsd at xxiii.com wc_fbsd at xxiii.com
Wed Mar 1 12:19:58 PST 2006

Hi All...

I'm looking to install a web-email package on our FreeBSD 6.0
system.  Sendmail, Dovecot IMAP, and Apache 2.0 are already
installed.  I'll be installing from ports or packages.

Was wondering what you recommend.  We have a small 5 person user base
on a [fairly] screamin' new Dell box, so performance isn't an
issue.  Just easy to use, reliable, basic, low maintenance web
mail.  I'm leaning toward  SquirrelMail, as I set it up on a test
server a couple years ago and was pleased.  Any other suggestions?

   -Thanks,  Wayne