Question on the serial driver in FreeBSD

Andrew Falanga af300wsm at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 13:59:03 UTC 2006

Hello everyone,

Can anyone tell me if the serial driver in FreeBSD supports hardware flow
control?  I'm still working on my program for serial communications and
someone I'm getting some help from mentioned that there is some question as
to whether or not the FreeBSD driver supports hardware flow control
internally, or something.  I was hoping that someone more knowledgable with
the internals of FreeBSD (and with serial devices) could answer this for me.

Thanks,
Andy