mbmom and xmbmon - how to compile WITHOUT_SMB?

Andrew Robinson A.Robinson at ms.unimelb.edu.au
Thu Jun 29 12:49:08 UTC 2006

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to run mbmon, with SMB enabled, but it fails to work.  So,
I want to compile it without smb, as it seems that some people have
had success with this option.  All I know is that I have to set
WITHOUT_SMB somewhere, somehow.  But for the life of me I can't figure
out how to do that.  I've deinstalled the package and reinstalled it
via portinstall, but I no longer get the option to deselect SMB.

Can anyone provide a clue?

Thanks

Andrew
--
Andrew Robinson
Department of Mathematics and Statistics            Tel: +61-3-8344-9763