place to obtain 4.11 install ISOs

D G Teed donald.teed at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 21:06:48 UTC 2006

I was looking for something under:

ftp://ftp-archive.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD-Archive/old-releases/i386/4.11-RELEASE

i didn't see the little ISO-IMAGES listed in the folder above that
after 6.0.  That is what happens when viewing this from seamonkey,
it is easier to notice stuff at the top than at the bottom as with a text
ftp client.

Thanks...

--Donald